2nd Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd Life

A Fighting RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ela another day another lesson.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ela

Ela another day another lesson. Empty
PostSubject: Ela another day another lesson.   Ela another day another lesson. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:52 pm

Ela was firmly woken from her slumber way before dawn.
" wake up you , stop dilly dallying already." said Ela's teacher and friend Hagra. " If you dont hurry up I promise one thing pain will be the least of your problems."
In a half asleep trance Ela slumped her way to the shower. Knowing what would surely follow if she didnt hurry. So in no time flat she was out on her way to the training hall.
" ahhem what do you think you are doing Ela" whispered Hagra" youre not wearing a skirt"
In a screach of self pain she ran through the hall back to her room. Now that she was late her day would suredly be painful.

The first lesson as always was the morning meditation of fire. But to day considering her circumstances it would be more like on fire. Hagra had begun tieing Ela to a rope and pulling her over a small fire. Ela knew what had to be done . She focused on nothingness and aloud her mind to be consumed with her inner- flame. With even breaths she guided the deadly flames out and around her body. The meditation continued as she was forced to recite poems and chants to help her with concentration. After an hour went by the flames were put out and Ela was let down.
" how was your warm up deary?"
"About as great as your kind heart" Ela said mockingly.
" Well you know the drill 10 laps today."
Ela made her way to the outside of the large academy that was situated on the edege of town. A path stretched itself out into a wooded area. The usuall training only called for double this amount, but since Hagra always like to over do things ten was no problem for Ela.The light was just now flowing over the hills on the horizon as ELa made her way back into the training hall. Hagra had already set up the hall for the longest part of the training .
To be continued...

The room was dark a small candel burned next to Hagra in who sat in a large wooden chair. Hagra's sharp featured face darkend and formed little pockets of light oppisite of the candel. On the floor rested Ela's sword on top of its stand. The scabard as well had darkened in the faint light barely noticeable to those who werent looking.

" Draw your sword deary " as she blew out the candle," its time for your accuracy training. This time it is the rimbashi." Around the sword were placed one hundred candels. Each was an alternating color blue, red, white, green, brown... Then every 25th candle on the out side is placed a large black candle. The training is simple to light each color, with the tip of the sword, as one gose around the circle.First blue then re and so on. After the first time around the order of the candle magically changes when the first black candel is lit . In total there are five rounds one for each of the black candles. There is also a second part to this game. If you mess up the order , do not complete the five rounds in the time allowed, or destroy the candle in any way. The taker is left inside of a cilindar of fire for an hour.
" This time you only have 500 seconds, dont mess or you'll miss breakfast again."

Ela waisted no time in drawing her sword and lighting the very tip of it. The time magically started once the first was lit. The seconds did not seem to pass as Ela swiftly lit each blue candle till she reached one full cycle. The candels switched blowing themselves out. The colors could not be seen in the dark shadows of the room. Yet she managed to hit every candle in the time allowed.
" Shall we move on to the next training Hagra I believe that we are both warmed up indeed."

It was mid morning after the first set of basic hand combat was over. The second set was the more advanced pheonix form. In which one must form fire around the hands and feet while attacking. The technique is basically an improvement of the basic form. This technique is used in lighting the sword.

After lunch a grueling five mile run through the woods led to a lesson on stealth. As the afternoon continued , the training became harder. Till the second round of hand combat. First the basics as before then into the dragon form. The user fires the fire at an opponent while moving or standing. The technique for dragon is moderately hard to master. The form so far is nearly completed For Ela as soon as she can control the blue flame. Which today she is practicing. With feet spread apart and right hand pointed like a gun at the target in front of her . Ela fires a small blue flame that flickers out 20 feet away. She concentrates again on the little dummy set fifty feet away. This time the flame hit its target sending it flying backwards smaldering in the grass.
Pleased Hagra said, " enough already one last thing we shall start today. A new form that very few could ever master. I myself can only get the basics.( Although she is way beyond the abilities of Ela in the other forms) So it looks like the student will becomes the teacher on this one. This form is called the black sun tortis.

The Black sun tortis form is quiet the opposite of the other forms. While it dose center around the use and control of fire. One must learn to deffend with fire no attacking. So for fire users who mainly only attack don't dabble much in this form such as Hagra. Also unlike the other forms it takes patients and alot of slow movements. The basic step of this form is to creat a wall of fire to deflect attacks aimed at the user. This wall can also be used to protect others at a distance or a wall to block passage of others.
" Now the first part is called the stream one of the two that I can preform, but they are probably the most useful of the four."
" There are only four steps in this whole form why so few?"
" Form is very difficult to preform, one must fully consentrate on two exact points to creat a fire shield. The very wild nature that makes this element so powerful also makes it hard to control. I have faith in you that you can master this form. Because once mastered it is ledgened to create a beast of vast power. That only a true master of the form can control."
" Riiight giant beast thing, anyways give me the first step what did you call it? a stream?"
" The stream is used to creat a thin fire shield that is fairly weak against strong attacks but simple ones it can stop or even defelct. The first movement is a simple arm or sword wave. Concentrate on the edge of it and produce a stream along the arm like this."

Hagra in a circular movement produced a long firey stream down the length of her arm. The flames took a more cape like apperance, thin, flowing, and near tranclucent. Ela's first attempt at the stream only produced a small row of flames down the arm.
" As you can see the stream it self the most basic of techniques is hard to control. Also keep in mind that the farther out you go the weaker the deffense. Thats why one must produce as long as a stream as possible. Well I will not keep you waiting like I usually do ,I will teach you the second step as well."
" If you think it is wise to do such a thing then I will not protest."
" Ok now the second is like this. put your hands apart like this," Hagra spread her hands a part by a foot," then create a ball of fire in the center, and spread that out in a disk thusly." Hagra created a small ball of fire , the ball slowly flatened into a round disc . Little flames lapped at the palms of her hands.
" Rember this before you try these techniques here though useful must be done with great speed to be affective in a fight. Yet the training is the opposite. Only practice this slowly for your own safety. "

Ela like Hagra spread her hands apart to about the same distance as hers. Then created a fire ball which slowly began to change. But Ela became a little impatient with the slow movement and tried to hurry the process. The sheild exploded forcing Ela back rendering her uncontious.

" Pity you only ever learn by your mistakes."
The end of the first story and more will follow.
Back to top Go down

Ela another day another lesson.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
2nd Life :: Random Informaion Section :: RP School/Trainging Fights-
Jump to: