2nd Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd Life

A Fighting RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ela

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ela

Ela Empty
PostSubject: Ela   Ela I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 01, 2009 3:39 am

Name: ela

Race: Human

Class: Elemental Mage: fire

Apperance: Ela has long red hair. Her normal outfit when shes out fighting is something like a black school uniform. Which includes long black stockings and a really short skirt.Her eyes at time seem to be on fire matching her heart ,and soul. Her skin is very pale even though she is out playing in the sun all day.This pic is basically what she looks like. Ela 1179012475_l-1
In her down time she normally wears casual clothes like this:
Ela PhpqnCyzYPM

Personality: Ela a very entergetic person although she dose not talk alot. She can usually be seen with a large smile as she runs around with her friends. Ela when in battle is totally different normally reamining calm and still till she knows what to do. This at times goes into her advantage.

Equipment: Ela carries a long sword on her back in the shape of a Katana. The sword at the moment is about 2/3 of her size. When out she will carry a small bag containing some clothes and an assortment of objects for minor injuries. Also in the bag is a small sleeping bag.

Abilities: Ela controls fire so she is at the moment able to throw fireballs . In what she likes to call the firery shot gun an attack she made to fire smaller multiple burst of flames at a short distance. Though effective at short range at longer distance they spread out. She can catch her sword on fire. Also she is able to create a little fire creature that she can control in battle, but at her level it is still not strong enough to do much or keep out long.(Abilities might grow as she dose)

History: Ela was born into a repectable family Her sword was in the shape of a small knife in a wakizashi style. At the age of four she was sent off to school to learn about her new powers and how to control them. At the academy she was emmidiately ran through agonizing test. The likes of which no one has see any where else.
After the test were over they found that she had pyrokenesis. From that day forth she was put through the courses on how to control and process her fire. By the age of ten she had gained the ability to produce and hold a flame . Although it was small and could only cast light for a short distance.
Then at the age of ten the time to learn to fight had come. This Ela exceled at veary quickly. Mastering the basics in pyrokenesis a year. The more advanced forms took her alittle bit of time, but like a fire grew quickly. Also at the age of ten her pyrokenesis training was also amped up. She now how to learn to control a flame at a distance.When first starting out she only was able to produce a spark. But as she trained she was able to light multiple candles around a room and control each flame interchangably.
At the age of 12 she learned to shoot fire balls. Though injuring her sparing partner in the process. By 14 she was able to create a small fire creature that she could control, but it wasnt able to do much .As well as the shotgun attack which she still spends alot of time perfecting.Currently she spends alot of time with friends from the academy. They sometimes are allowed to go off on adventures or protecting the city. Ela also is spending alot of time trying to create new abilities. The most recent developement beign what she calls the blue flame shot. A concentrated fire ball that takes one post to charge. The shot has the same power of the shotgun but it can be shot at longer distances. Also she was able to ignite her sword on fire. After the flames subsided on the side was etched the name Azul Fuego. Although it only comes out with orange flames. Ela Flameswordoflove

RP: Under the full moon a figure could be seen flickering like flames amongst the roof tops. Ela was on the track of a group of villans that had been in the area. As she closed in she stopped to calm her mind. A raven flew over head across the moon shadowing her as she lept into the doorway of the villans. Ela waisted little time at getting the attention of the whole crew snuffing out all the fire light in the room.The closest thug lept at her with a knife. She quickly countered with a quick kick to the face. In a calm voice she asked "please bring me your leader and you will all live"
A russel from the back and a faint chuckeling were heard as their leader steaped into the light of the doorway. " mua ahahah what can a little girl do" bobbing the cigarret that was in his mouth. pulling a long black sword from his sheath lounging for her. Ela instinctively jumped back out of the way of his blade. Ela knew she had the upper hand, but wanted to toy with him. again and again he swung his sword at him, and again and again she smilingly dodged him. When he was finally tired and couldn't even lift his sword. She shot a small fireball at his face knocking him out. knealing next to his head she whispered " smokings bad for you" and extinguished the tip before dragging him to the police

Last edited by Ela on Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:40 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ela

Ela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ela   Ela I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 12:57 am

ok done i think Very Happy
Back to top Go down
CR
Admin
Admin

Ela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ela   Ela I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 12:10 pm

Your history is still a bit short so fix that and you are good to go. I also edited your app becuase you keep on making the same mistake with the BBC code. If you want to put in a picture from photobucket just don't put in any of the url code stuff. look at your app in edit mode and you can see how you are supposed to do it.
Back to top Go down
https://2nd-life.rpg-board.net
Ela

Ela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ela   Ela I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 03, 2009 7:34 pm

Well i think that is the length that i need. Sorry with the bbc codes that is what i am copying from photobucket. Neutral
Back to top Go down
CR
Admin
Admin

Ela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ela   Ela I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 3:00 pm

one mistake mages are born with their sword so change that please. and your history is still a bit to short add a few more sentences also pleaser give your sword a name
Back to top Go down
Ela

Ela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ela   Ela I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 04, 2009 6:09 pm

god i hope this works
Back to top Go down
CR
Admin
Admin

Ela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ela   Ela I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 4:11 pm

Still a bit short but...
Approved
Back to top Go down
Ela

Ela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ela   Ela I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 05, 2009 6:22 pm

well it looks like its three big paragraphs to me which is the minimum.

I just remembered that my username and cahracter didnt match so i switched it from seaas to ela
Back to top Go down
Ela

Ela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ela   Ela I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:05 am

For any advancement or explenation in her techniques. Look at her stories.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ela Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ela   Ela I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ela
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
2nd Life :: Character Creation :: Character creation-
Jump to: