2nd Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd Life

A Fighting RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rules of the Site

Go down 
AuthorMessage
CR
Admin
Admin

Rules of  the Site Empty
PostSubject: Rules of the Site   Rules of  the Site I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:47 pm

1. No godmodding: Which means no auto hitting. Or ignoring a persons post. Or editing your post so that you will avoid damage*. Don’t over power your character to much. Remember they aren’t indestructible and everybody can die.
*If I find anybody doing this I will hunt them down personally

2.No Shadow play, this means you cannot control the movements or actions of another person’s character without their prior permission.

3. Absolutely no sexual behavior/content. First offense is one to many. You will receive one warning. One more and your are banned for life. With this said try to keep the site PG13 in the violence area. If you are very descriptive and gruesome put a warning the thread name.

4. Try not to post in too many topics at once. 3 Different topics max.
Remember you cannot instantly teleport. so it must be in the same area or city

5. Try to keep arguing in the Chat box to a minimum , if you must argue excessively exchange email, IM addresses, etc. and take it there.

6. No double posting! If you forgot something use the edit Button. 2nd post will be treated as spam and will be deleted

7. We have a 5 line minimum(5 well constructed sentences) on this site. Please be sure to post at least that much it isn’t hard if your struggling ask for help. A few suggestions: add detail it helps, the mood of the character , feeling thoughts. It isn’t difficult

8. One account per member. If you use a public computer or have siblings notify an admin or a mod. your are not allowed multiple acounts just yet, and admins are able to see IP Addresses so please don't try to avoid this rule.

9. Don’t swear to much in a thread or the CBOX.

10.Peoples character names must be same as their username.

11. Most Importantly have fun that’s what your here for.
Back to top Go down
https://2nd-life.rpg-board.net

Rules of the Site
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
2nd Life :: Rules and other Information :: Rules-
Jump to: