2nd Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd Life

A Fighting RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The book ( in the works)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ela

The book  ( in the works) Empty
PostSubject: The book ( in the works)   The book  ( in the works) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 11:58 pm

Since we last left Ela it has been over a month. Her training has not made in sign of progress and Both Ela and Hagra beginto worry if she really is the one to master the techniques.Right now it is predawn as always Hagra goes to wake up Ela. But today Hagra is in for a surprise.
"Well good morning Ela i never expected you to be up so early ever."
Ela sat slumped in the large wooden chair in the corner a candel flickered casting a faint light on ela's face. The black book lay across her lap.
"I could not fall back asleep after a dream i had. I think it meant something about the book.But im not sure."
" Well then come here and ill listen to your dream and we can try and make heads or tails of it."
Ela got up and slowly sat on the edge of the bed next to Hagra. Hagra put her arms around her imbracing her in a loving manner.
" Well im my dream there was a tortise hovering over me. On each foot there was a black symbol and on the top of his shell was a giant red symbol.None of which i could understand. Slowy the tortise changed color into having a black shell and orange body. The Tortise then began to sing a song and i woke up. The book lay open on top of me to a picture of the same creature. I dont know what it means"
"It sounds like the book had been trying to reach you spiritually.hmm I think that it might be wise to skip practice today and concentrate on the book. ok Darling get dress and meet me in my office."

The Two met up in Hagra's Office shortly after she left. A small fire warmed the room . But, it was set up different the usual furniture was pushed to the side sitting now amongst the shadows. Two chairs now rested on a wine red rug a small round tabel sat bettween them. The large stined glass windows were covered. The only light now came from the fire. Hagra sat in the higher of the wooden chiars. Ela sat in the empty seat across from her. The warm light shown on her face. The tired face staired out deep within the fire.

" Ela I have decided that we will for the next few days concentrate on the book only. The dream i believe might be telling us that you are ready to figure out the readings.Lets start on the picture that you were turned to when i found you this morning."
Ela sat the black book on the table,and began to turn to the page.
Back to top Go down

The book ( in the works)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
2nd Life :: Random Informaion Section :: RP School/Trainging Fights-
Jump to: