2nd Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2nd Life

A Fighting RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black Sun Tortis

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ela

Black Sun Tortis Empty
PostSubject: Black Sun Tortis   Black Sun Tortis I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 8:36 pm

A New day was apon Ela as she awoke in her chamber. The flame of a candle gently fadding at the bottom of the wick. A large hunch opposed its self from the darkness around her. Hagra had fallen asleep in the large wooden chair acroos the room. Ela knew she had pushed her self to take care of her after the practice. Ela calmly got up and woke Hagra up.

Sleepily Hagra said, " Did you get enough rest deary we still have more basics to do today." yawning a stretch that made her look like a bear." And do remind me to give you the book of the black sun After breakfast.
The two parted momentarily to get dressed for the day. Then they walked down to the dining hall for breakfast. The hall was empty except for the tables and chairs that formed long rows down it. A set of tables capped off each end where the head of the academy and head Proffesors sat.

" As I said earlier there is a book called the Black Sun. It has the rest of the steps in it that i can't teach you. But i will be there to help you control it. Maybe we will be able to learn together." Hagra be gna to chuckle in the low rumble that she always had.
" Well I am finished here shall we go start today's warm ups?"
"No today we will begin your new training , first go through the basics, then pheonix, and dragon. After that we will begin again on Black tortis. That should suffice as a warm up from now on. Now off we go."

The morning air was still cold , a mist settled along the training ground outside. A thin vale of light came over the horizon. The shadows of the two figures standing on the feild were duling with a passion as feirce as the flames they used.
" Very good you are getting better at sparring against me. watch as i use black tortis as we continue."
Hagra used the stream technique as Ela shot three fire balls at her head. The flameing banner emmiting from her arm caught each as Hagra Spun around and fired her own shots. Ela was to close the Hagra when she fired her backwards onto the ground.

" I see why I need to learn deffense. Even the most powerful are immune to attacks."
" Then you must learn from this book here." Hagra passed the black book over to Ela." This will be the first steps in the right direction. But, alas it is not something I can teach you. After the first two steps it goes into an ancient form of runes. Right before it says that only a select few will come to bring me forth. The Elders here think this is what is ment to be the great beast at the end of the forms."
" Wait if you can't read it how will I."
" Like I said IT will let someone. We here think its you. But stop doddeling on the subject. Move move"
The two continued on now practicing each form. When They reached the black tortis form Hagra had Ela begin meditating as if it were the normal begining to her training. Hagra took out the book and thumbed to the first page. As she read allowed Ela was asked to focus on each word spoken.

" I am Gogyu, The darkest flame, The eldest candle, One who is fire. I give to you the knowledge that has been past from He who is truly ONE. Fire is the element that was made to destroy. Thus He showed me my own flaws as man and mage that came from knowing only the first two forms. I began apon creating a form to save those we hold dearly and protecting one's self. In a conquest for finding the spirit that I would call apon for this task. The ensuing journey took me through firey volcanoes, scorthing deserts, and firery feilds as far as i could see. Apon the third year on my endevor i happened apon a Tortis who's shell was as Black as night and edges a fire color. As i watched the Tortis a large bird from the heavens dove apon him. Striking the shell and landing on the ground. Again and again it tried to dive on the tortis but failed.The shell had been its means of defense it did not need to fight to win. Once this starteling awakening happened to me the Tortis which i had been watching transformed into Him. He said, 'You have done well I will Now give you the knowledge of the Black Sun Tortis' with that he opened my mind to how to control the fire's unbending will to deffend. Thus I have developed five Steps to the Black sun tortis. I will start with the first two of Personal deffence." Hagra continued to read from the book the first chapter of how to create the stream and sheild. Then she just stoped and said. " This is all ive ever been able to read from this book the rest is to you."

The two for the rest of the day studied the stream method. Ela finally was able to create a stream though it was small. Hagra felt she was making great progress. Again the Second step knocked Ela out.
Back to top Go down

Black Sun Tortis
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
2nd Life :: Random Informaion Section :: RP School/Trainging Fights-
Jump to: